Yeah, I might keep doing this, usually concerning my stories, mostly Paintbrush Isles XD Sorry if these journals keep bugging you guys ^.^;
Since Mega Pokemon is one of the series's staple features now, I saw some fan fictions involving them. Here are my questions involving them:
1. How many Mega Stone users should be in one story? I consider myself not having almost every character having one, I only put in under 10 or at least around 10.
The mega users so far in my story are(Note, the character with the link are characters from the anime/game and are not my ocs. They may have a redesign when it comes to their clothes):
-Cameron's rival who I didn't thought of yet (OC)
-Possible villain (OC)
Still thinking about it and maybe the villain(my gut tells me to have J be the villain, but I'm not sure), maybe Aerodactyl
(Images copied from Serebii and also said artwork made by Ken Sugimori himself of course) Yeah, this fan fic is full of dragon-like mega Pokemon
2. Can you list any unique way of how they get the mega stones, other than being given by someone or just simply finding them. Though I might do those two ways in my story XD
3. How often do you think a character should use mega evolutions, aside from tournament battles or any kind of battle?
Now we got the mega evolution topic, aside:
4. What makes a good bad attitude rival? Example: Blue/Gary prior to his defeat
5. What makes a good fun/energetic rival? Example: Barry and Hugh
6. What characters do you want to return? (You answering won't mean I'll automatically put them in XD)